Unless otherwise noted, you can republish our articles and graphics for free. Here’s what you need to know:
- You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. (For example, “yesterday” can be changed to “last week,” and “Portland, Ore.” to “Portland” or “here.”)
- If you’re republishing online, you have to link to us and to include all of the links from our story, as well as our PixelPing tag.
- You can’t sell our material separately.
- It’s okay to put our stories on pages with ads, but not ads specifically sold against our stories.
- You can’t republish our material wholesale, or automatically; you need to select stories to be republished individually.
- You cannot republish our photographs without specific permission (ask Klara Buda if you’d like to).
- You have to credit us – ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name, KlaraBudaPost.”
- We generally permit translation of our stories into another language, but You need the specific permission (ask Klara.Buda@gmail.com if you’d like to).
Note that you can grab HTML code for our stories easily. Click on the “republish” button on the left sidebar of every story.
We’re licensed under Creative Commons, which provides the legal details. If you have questions, contact our president, Richard Tofel.