Tirana, July 22, 2016
Just as in his paintings, Gazmend Freitag concentrates in his graphic work (drawings in pencil, crayon, chalk, ink and other media) on particular themes: nudes, portraits, dancing, landscapes, cities and mythology. Sometimes these are sketches or studies for his oil paintings, but more often they are images in themselves, created with a narrative character in mind and inherently displaying a special magic. This is also reflected in his portraits where Freitag always manages to highlight the aura of the person he is drawing in a sensitive way.
1. Shqiptarja me kalë, 2014, thëngjill dhe tushe në letër, 65 x 49 cm
2. Tregime shqiptare per natë të mirë, 2013, thëngjill në letër, 59,4 x 42 cm
3. Skënderbeu në Krujë, 2013, laps në letër, 59,4 x 42 cm
4. Nëntori i dytë, 2015, laps në letër, 61 x 86 cm
5. Hijëzeza, 2015, laps në letër, 59,4 x 42 cm